You've had a website for a while....
But it might as well not be there.
Because it is producing the same results as when you hired your first web designer.
Let's boost the reach of your website on search engines, and get that expensive website the attention it deserves!
But what will set you apart from your competitors? Really good content will, more specifically content that captures the heart and soul of your brand.
But I totally get it. You're not actually sure what's wrong....
And the good news is...I can help you with that...
Because I know exactly what it feels like to feel like a carbon copy of every accomplished business owner in your profession.
But when I created my own blog and my own podcast things started to change. People were genuinely excited about what I was going to say next. And I wasn't just another freelance writer competing on the job boards.
So I want to do the same thing for you. I want you to overcome your fear of people not liking what you have to say, and just put yourself out there.
Together we can...
Produce your first eight blog posts, and make sure they're exactly what you need to boost the reach of your website, your email newsletter, and your social media content.
Work through all your uncertainties about how to talk to your first 10 podcast guests, what to say to them when you hit record, who you're trying to reach, and what you're trying to say to them.
Set up a blog and podcast content calendar system that makes sense for your company, your values, your goals, and the people you're trying to reach.
Come up with an engaging email and social media marketing strategy, that saves you time and seems genuine and personal.
Figure out how to continuously interact with and attract your target audience over the long-term online, while reusing and repurposing your content.
Help you prepare for pre-launch of your podcast episodes Facebook Lives over the long-term, through helping you figure out exactly what to say.
Audit your website and social media marketing and figure out what is and isn't working.
Come up with email marketing fill in the blanks templates that make you sound, look, and feel like you and your business.
Talk through affordable strategies for doing everything from organizing your team of writers, to automating your social media content.
Unlock what makes you different than your competitors via a series of exercises.
You also get to ask questions via regular calls...
You can request two phone calls, once a day per business week (Monday to Friday) to answer your follow-up questions about your blog and podcast. Please note that these calls must happen during office hours, and be booked 24 hours in advance!
It's a huge commitment. I totally get that. So is it for you...?
You're ready if...
- You already have a website, at least one social media account that is actively posting updates, and you are set up on an email marketing platform (MailChimp, Convert Kit, etc.)
- You're not satisfied with what your business is doing to build an audience of loyal customers, and deeply admire competitors who are killing it in the podcast and blogging department.
- You realize that when you pay cheaply, you'll have to suffer the consequences and spend money twice.
- You see this as an investment that is about the long-term rather than the short-term.
- You know you want to start a blog...and a podcast but aren't really sure what it will cover, and what your plan is.
- You know something is off about your website and social media, but aren't really sure what it is...
What you're paying for:
- Content calendar planning session for your podcast’s upcoming season release (10 episodes, 9 guests slots, for a once a week format). If one episode is released a week, this covers 10 weeks of episodes!
- Editorial calendar planning sessions to flesh out ideas for 8 weeks of blog content (one post a week, so eight weeks of content in total)
- 8 weeks of done-for-you blog content (8 posts for a once a week content release schedule)
- 2 custom “how-to talk to guests” templates: one for interview questions and one for prepping guests for their podcast interview pre-recording
- Once a week email releases to subscribers via your email marketing platform of choice (MailChimp, Convert Kit, etc.) about each and every new podcast episode and blog post release mentioned above.
- VIP access to resources included in the Mini Book opt-in without having to sign up via email.
- 5 days a week, one call a day access to follow up questions about your blog and podcast content, planning, set-up and promotion questions via Trello, email, and platforms like Skype, Google Hangouts, and Zoom
- Facebook Live “hyping up your podcast” templates, for each and every one of the podcast episodes (so basically a customized guide to what to talk about and instructions for what you need to keep in mind/ mention before, during, and after your “Live”)
- A website audit (a complimentary review of your website, and what doesn’t and does need to be improved)
- Ghostwritten pre, post, and during your podcast launch emails to copy and paste into your email marketing platform of choice
- 1 complimentary social media marketing audit (a one-on-one review of how you’re promoting your business via social media, and what you can do better)
- Set up and RSS feed submission of your podcast via Anchor FM (all emails from admins forwarded to you, and all passwords and usernames given to you of course!)
All this for...
$2,500 CAD/ month (payment plans available and you can request as many months as you want at a time!)
I help retail and E-Commerce business owners with a social conscience, by not only writing/editing their web pages and/or blog posts, but by holding their hand through every step of the content development process. I can help you do everything from coming up with ideas, to using the finished draft to reach your audience, and make them actually care about what you have to offer. With me, you'll never be 100% alone in the content marketing process. Everything from how I interact with my clients to how I approach my work is driven by client and customer-focused empathy.
Get help with everything from coming up with blog post ideas, to surveying your audience.
Monthly and weekly payment plan options are available upon request. Simply contact me for more details.